A new venue for this year and one of the more historical buildings in the town. The foundation stone for this building was laid on the 10th April 1900. The architect was W.J. Given and the builder was a Mr James Wray of Limavady. Come and enjoy the function room downstairs with club bar which of course will be open. Bar serves full range of drinks.